“Because of the furious pace of change in business today, difficult to manage relationships sabotage more business than anything else – it is not a question of strategy that gets managers and leaders into trouble, it is a question of emotions.” (John Kotter, Harvard Business School)
Today more than ever we need to learn to manage our emotions. This skill can make the all the difference to how we emerge at the other end of this crisis. Managing emotions means adopting strategies to use them effectively rather than letting them govern us. Emotions are the natural guidance system of humans. They provide valuable information to choose an appropriate response to the stimulus. They are vital information that shine the light on what needs our attention.
Do you see yourself in this?
- Trouble conveying your ideas
- Working in teams
- Getting people to trust you
- Inability to understand others’ emotions jeopardizing your career
What does the program help you to do?
- Gain a deeper understanding of the impact you are having on the people around you
- Develop skills which will enable you to better deal with emotions of others when there is tension and conflict
- To use your emotional intelligence to set your goals, follow your intentions, solve problems, and manage relationships
- Become aware of your existing competencies that serve you and make you effective in managing self, goal orientation, problem solving, building relations and conflict resolution etc.
- Know the competencies that can make you a more effective leader of self and others.
- Intentionally start using competencies that increase your effectiveness and influence in your world.
What is included in this coaching package?
- The six seconds emotional intelligence assessment (Month – 1)
- A debriefing session – 90 mins (Month -1)
- 6 Coaching sessions to improve EI – 60 mins each (Spread over next 2 months)
Take action now. Book your discovery meeting now – 45 min discovery
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I am so busy already! I cannot make time for one more meeting.
I know you are very busy. You are also stressed, frustrated, and confused about what are you not doing right. You are firefighting and not feeling like a success in your role. Are you busy doing the right things?
If you keep doing the same things, you will keep getting the same results. This coaching program will help you make time for things that matter.
2. I cannot spare the money.
This is an essential investment in yourself. You want to make the best effort and get the best results. Are you delivering the innovation and engagement required to take you to the next level in your current state?
Think about the cost of not taking action!
The same long hours, apathy, disengagement, average performance reviews, and frustration!
Every day you delay investing in yourself, the impact of not knowing where to pivot compounds.
3. Why is this a 3-month commitment?
3-month commitment gives structure to the engagement. It allows us to plan and prioritize elements that need attention. It creates space for –
- your insights to seep in
- you to try out new behaviors, and
- your new habit to take shape.